A magnificent residence of space and modern elegance with panoramic harbour views across Circular Quay to Sydney Harbour Bridge, this 202sqm luxury 4 bedroom 4.5 bathroom apartment is one of the largest in Lotus Lane, a new boutique development situated 200m from the harbour foreshore at Circular Quay. Located within Australia’s most significant and renowned cultural precinct, Loftus Lane is a short stroll to Sydney Opera House, Museum of Contemporary Art, Customs House and Royal Botanic Gardens.
So rare in this blue-chip Circular Quay precinct, Apartment C8.01 presents house-size indoor-outdoor living with north aspect, 7m wide frontage, high ceilings and superior finishes akin to the finest luxury homes. In a prized NW corner position with sunny balconies and wall-to-wall glass maximising the views, the residence features a long entry hall, spacious living and dining areas (flowing to north balcony), granite Miele gas kitchen (w pantry/storeroom), master bedroom (w dressing area, ensuite, balcony), 3 more double bedrooms (all w b/ins and balcony, 2 w ensuite), 4 sleek bathrooms (w granite finishes), powder room, laundry, ducted r/c air-con and secure parking for 2 cars.
Designed by award-winning SJB architects and scheduled for completion in late March 2021, the boutique building delivers privacy, security and tranquillity with the convenience of village living. Part of the impressive new Quay Quarter Sydney precinct by developer AMP Capital, the Loftus Lane complex comprises three new architect designed low-rise buildings of 106 luxury apartments and a vibrant network of laneways lined with cafés, dining, bars, shopping and a heritage-listed four-level wool store with bakery, food provedore, basement bar, dining and all-day eatery. Enjoy the ultimate city lifestyle footsteps to cinemas, buses, trains, light rail and ferries.
• Unique 202sqm luxury house-style apartment
• Panoramic views to Sydney Harbour Bridge
• Perfect north aspect; 7 metre wide frontage
• Sun-drenched alfresco entertaining balcony
• Spacious living & dining areas flow to balcony
• Gourmet gas kitchen; walk-in pantry/storeroom
• Miele gas cooktop, oven, steam oven, dishwasher
integrated fridge, rangehood
• Master bedroom w dressing area, ensuite, balcony
• 3 more bedrooms w built-in wardrobes, 2 w ensuite
• 4 sleek bathrooms w granite finishes
• Guest powder room, concealed laundry
• High ceilings, engineered timber floors
• Ducted r/c air-con, video intercom entry
• 2 car spaces in secure basement parking area
• Level lift access to lobby, shops, parking area
• Footsteps to cafes, dining, bars, shopping
• 200m to Circular Quay harbour foreshore
• Walk to Opera House, Royal Botanic Gardens
• Stroll to Museum of Contemporary Art & cinemas
• Buses, trains, light rail and ferries at the doorstep