In a premier heritage homes and tree-lined seaside avenue, 150m level walk to Manly Beach, this freestanding double-fronted Federation home presents exciting scope for transformation to a stunning contemporary residence using DA approved plans for alterations and additions.
Celebrating the tranquillity of its idyllic coastal setting, the architect designed plans exemplify indoor-outdoor living with a laidback sense of luxury over two sun-drenched levels.
With a north side aspect, the 411sqm dual-access property at 'Manly Flats' features a private rear garden and double garage opening to Pacific Lane.
Retaining the traditional façade of the c1903 home, the DA approved plans include spacious open-plan kitchen, dining and living areas flowing to a central north-facing courtyard and landscaped rear garden. Eco-friendly design principles reference the beachside setting, while the living area dimensions are amplified by a soaring 4m high ceiling. The entire upper level is a master bedroom suite with dressing area, ensuite, sun terrace and fire place. At entry level are 2 more double bedrooms, 2 more bathrooms (one ensuite) and laundry.
Use the DA approved plans or live in the existing house with a wide front verandah, 3 bedrooms with home office or 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living room, modern kitchen and casual living/dining area opening to a tropical rear garden and secure garage. Option to redesign 4 car approved garage to 2 car garage with self-contained studio above (STCA).
Enjoy the ultimate beachside lifestyle in one of area’s best addresses with a level walk to the beach, cafes, dining, shopping, schools, buses, Manly Swim Centre, Manly Golf Club and Manly Ferry Wharf.
- Ideally positioned on Manly Flats
- 150m Level stroll to Manly beach
- Classic freestanding double-fronted Federation home on 411sqm dual access block
- DA approved plans for alterations/additions to the home
- Architect designed plans by world renowned architect 'Wolski Coppin' for luxury 3/4 bed 3 bath residence
- Plans designed for contemporary indoor-outdoor living
- Design includes open-plan living area with 4m ceiling
- Luxe master bedroom suite spanning entire upper level
- Existing home with 3 beds, 2 baths, 2 living areas, kitchen
- Remote-controlled double garage with rear lane access
- 300m walk to local shops, village shopping, cafes and restaurants, including Harris Farm, deli and bottle shop.
Water Rates: $258.34 P/Q
Council Rates: $781.50 P/Q
*Selling in Agent's Interest