Sold off-market by Caroline Fagerlund.
A BKH architects design, this residence is part of the 'No 1 Lacey' development. In the city's new heart of dining & culture, it's both statement home & lifestyle.
Combining urban sophistication with industrial chic, this apartment is perfectly aligned with the needs of buyers seeking a premium low maintenance home or rewarding investment in a thriving location on the CBD fringe.
Surrounded by a plethora of cafes and restaurants, and with easy access to Central station, Prince Alfred Park, Haymarket and the expanding light rail network, the apartment promises relaxed living and outstanding convenience in a culturally immersive lifestyle locale.
- A highly sophisticated and timeless design aesthetics
- Warm and inviting, carefree low maintenance living
- Generous interiors are lit with natural sunshine through double-height
- Soaring ceilings with exposed wooden cross beams
- European oak herringbone parquetry floors
- Deluxe Caesar Stone Kitchen, stainless steel SMEG appliances
- Stroll to cafes,restaurants, Central Station and CBD
- Floor to ceiling windows