An unparalleled opportunity to live in the very heart of Sydney while preserving the privacy and boutique amenity of a home in the city, this 3-bedroom apartment, part of the Loftus Lane development, is designed to make the most of its aspect with uninterrupted Harbour Bridge views.
Architecturally designed by Silvester Fuller and developed by AMP, this north west facing apartment is defined by a sense of privacy, beauty and comfort. Designed to frame the outstanding views, strategically placed apartments capture the best light and vistas, creating the sense of a house in the sky.
Quality design and materials and a diversity of products have been carefully selected to improve the texture of everyday life. Each element is designed for a purpose, resulting in a refined and casual elegance.
- Entertainer terrace looking out at the Harbour Bridge
- Floor to ceiling windows, wide timber floorboards
- Ducted r/c air-con, video intercom entry
- Master bedroom with expansive walk-in robe, ensuite and Harbour Bridge views.
- All 3 bedrooms with balconies
- Car space in secure basement parking area
- Level lift access to lobby, shops, parking area
- Footsteps to cafes, dining, bars, shopping
- 200m to Circular Quay harbour foreshore
- Walk to Opera House, Royal Botanic Gardens
- Stroll to Museum of Contemporary Art & cinemas
- Buses, trains, light rail and ferries at the doorstep
- Designed by Jad Silvester and Penny Fuller
- Located opposite of Macquarie Place Park
Loftus Lane exudes quality and excellence, offering a diversity of experience. Contemporary architecture befitting a heritage context stands alongside carefully restored heritage buildings and lush parklands in what is an unparalleled city-making initiative.
Located within Australias most significant and renowned cultural precinct, the residence is just a short stroll from Circular Quay where the ferry takes you to Manly in only 20 minutes. Loftus Lanes prime location is only footsteps away from iconic Sydney Opera House, Museum of Contemporary Art, Customs House and the Royal Botanic Gardens.
Move in to your brand new residence mid-2021.
Disclaimer: Some images may not represent exact apartment layout and are for general reference.