Located in No.1 Lacey, a Surry Hills architectural icon, this north east corner 3-bedroom apartment is part of a boutique building designed by internationally renowned architects BKH.
The aged brick façade of the building rises over the leafy Surry Hills surrounds, radiating an integrity and durability that speaks to its turn-of-the-century origins.
Apartment 405 has been built to reveal the incredible craftsmanship exhibited in the original architecture. From the raw brickwork of the inner and outer walls, through to the vast timber windows, dramatic high ceiling and striking wooden columns and beams, every element has been restored and transformed to become an inbuilt feature of this warmly appointed contemporary space.
Parquetry floors and detailed paneled walls play upon the building’s industrial heritage while creating a sophisticated yet relaxed modern-day ambiance. Blending the new and the old the apartments feature a chic salvage-inspired finish showcasing BKH’s eclectic flair and attention to detail.
The 3-bedroom apartment creates a rare opportunity to live in one of Surry Hill’s last true heritage warehouse conversions.
Located in the midst of the vibrant lifestyle restaurant and designer shopping precinct of Surry Hills. There is everything you could ever wish for with Surry Hills as your doorstep.
- Approx. 12m frontage wrapping around to the east
- 3 Bedrooms all with built-in robes and ensuites and guest bathroom
- Secure oversized parking for 2 cars, storage and motorbike parking
- 8 minute walk to Central Station, and 15 minutes by car to the airport
- Moments from the heart of Surry Hills vibrant dining scene
- Five story open air atrium with a verdant garden at its centre
- BKH designed, renowned for their refined and innovative take on heritage redevelopments
- Designed to evoke the grandeur and aesthetic of a Parisian loft apartment
Strata levies: approx. $3,425 P/Q
Water rates: approx. $153 P/Q
Council rates: approx. $337 P/Q
ENQUIRE NOW | Call Caroline Fagerlund on 0414 430 094.