Luxurious Brand New Double-storey 2 Bedroom Apartment with City Views in Inner City Masterpiece King & Phillip
148-160 King Street
Sydney NSW 2000
- Brand New Apartment in King & Phillip
- Double-Storey with City Views
- Interior Design by FJTM
Book your private appointment to see the furnished apartment.
Idyllically positioned on Hyde Park and among Sydney’s most important historical buildings, this double-storey 2-bedroom apartment on level 12 offers city views and brings you the unparalleled city living with scenic parkland surrounds.
Designed to complement the architectural masterpieces that frame its location, this meticulously designed residence pays homage to classic architectural principles using a dynamic and contemporary approach.
- Spacious living area with high ceilings and skylight
- Both bedrooms with ensuite flow onto wintergarden
- Master bedroom with large walk in wardrobe
- Gourmet stone kitchen with luxury top of the range appliances, including Gaggenau gas cooktop and Vintec wine fridge.
- Ample of built-in storage, ducted zoned r/c air conditioning, video intercom entry and lift access to the lobby
- Car space in secure basement parking area
- Approximately 200m to St James train station
- Footsteps away from some of Sydney’s most iconic buildings: St James Church, Hyde Park Barracks Museum, The Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Exteriors and interiors designed by Australia’s internationally recognised and awarded architectural firm FJMT
Internal area: 130 sqm
Alfresco area: 11 sqm
Strata levies: $3,170 p/q
Caroline Fagerlund - 0414 430 094
Alexandra Anthony - 0401 977 671
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Wardrobes
- Secure Parking