Brand New 2 bedroom apartment at Quay Quarter Lanes
18 Loftus Street
Sydney NSW 2000
- Brand new 2 bedroom apartment
- Part of AMP's Quay Quarter Lanes
- Move in now!
Part of AMP Capital's Quay Quarter Lanes development and elegant in white masonry, 18 Loftus Street is designed by Sydney-based architects Jad Silvester and Penny Fuller of Silvester Fuller.
The 2-bedroom apartment is designed with a focus on creating the optimal environment for wellness allowing you to step out of the city and into your own quiet luxurious and serene environment. The concept for the interiors is centered around improving wellness, creating living and sleeping spaces optimised for city life.
The west facing balcony is carefully tailored to its specific location and angled directionally towards the sun and towards park views.
The rooftop houses a number of solar panels all seamlessly integrated to the building profile.
- Designed by Silvester Fuller
- Harbour Bridge glimpses
- Located opposite of Macquarie Place Park
- High ceilings and engineered timber floors
- Ducted r/c air-conm video intercom entry
- Footsteps to cafes, dining bars, shopping
- 200m to Circular Quay harbour foreshore
- Stroll to Museum of Contemporary Art & cinemas
- Buses, trains, light rail and ferries at the doorstep.
Caroline Fagerlund 0414 430 094
Alexandra Anthony 0401 977 671
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Wardrobes