East facing 2 bedroom apartment overlooking Royal Botanic Gardens
71 Macquarie Street
Sydney NSW 2000
- Located in Opera Residences
- Royal Botanic Garden Views
- Move in mid-2021
Live the life you’ve imagined, live Opera Residences.
The world class location of Circular Quay and Macquarie street has long been one of the most in demand and highest growth areas for Australian prime property. This generous 2 bedroom apartment features luxury finishes and a location that positions Opera as highly desirable harbourfront.
- Two-bedroom apartment in exclusive Opera Residences with idyllic views of the Sydney Opera House and the Royal Botanic Gardens.
- Master bedroom with views, expansive walk-in robe and ensuite
- Moments from the Harbour. Ultra-convenience with transport options below and walking distance to some of the finest shops and eateries on offer.
- Exceptional hotel-style luxuries and world class amenities.
The craftsmanship, bespoke details and the intimate views make this a property highly desirable with an address that is held in the highest regard when discussing Sydney property. Fastidious attention to detail has produced apartments of a rare vision and clarity. Lustrous marbles, rich travertine, elegant parquetry timbers and indulgent shots of inlaid Flemish copper. Experience those rare and special moments that only living on Bennelong Point can bring.
Beautiful by day, spectacular by night. Immerse yourself in the city’s pleasures and amusements.
Opera Residences' magnificent living environments are matched only by the wonder of their ever-present views.
Other features include:
- Swimming pool and spa facilities.
- Communal sitting rooms, library and wine storage.
Move into your brand new residence mid-2021.
Disclaimer: Some images may not represent exact apartment layout and are for general reference.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built in Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool