Ultimate Sydney Pied-à-terre
71 Macquarie Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Stunning Opera Residences , Views over Royal Botanical Gardens, Ultra convenient walking and transport
- One-bedroom apartment in exclusive Opera Residences with views over the Royal Botanic Gardens.
- A large bedroom with views over the gardens to the east, and lavish marble and stone ensuite.
- Moments from the harbour. Ultra-convenience with transport options below and walking distance to some of the finest shops and eateries on offer.
- Exceptional hotel-style luxuries and world class amenities.
Morning light fills the home as the sun rises in the east. Your balcony provides the ideal location to watch the sunrise and Sydney awaken. As the sun sets you have prime position to watch the ever-changing light and sounds from this botanical wonder.
The craftsmanship, bespoke details and the intimate views make this a property highly desirable with an address that is held in the highest regard when discussing Sydney property. Fastidious attention to detail has produced apartments of a rare vision and clarity. Lustrous marbles, rich travertine, elegant parquetry timbers and indulgent shots of inlaid Flemish copper. Experience those rare and special moments that only living on Bennelong Point can bring.
Day or night your privileged harbour city neighbourhood is breathtaking. Savour the sun as it rises across the blue Sydney skies, bouncing brilliant light from the Opera house's famous white sails.
Beautiful by day, spectacular by night. Immerse yourself in the citys pleasures and amusements.
Opera Residences' magnificent living environments are matched only by the wonder of their ever-present views.
Other features include:
- Swimming pool and spa facilities.
- Communal sitting rooms, library and wine storage.
With completion due late 2020, this ultimate Sydney address is sure to sell. Don't miss your opportunity.
Note Images may not be the actual apartment yet and used for general marketing of the project.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool