Stunning oversized 1-bedroom apartment
1 Marshall Avenue
St Leonards NSW 2065
Sold for $840,000
- Located in Embassy Tower
- Footsteps from metropolitan buzz
- Designed by Nettletontribe
The lavish one-bedroom apartment is ideally located on the eastern side of the sought-after “Embassy Tower”.
Clever enhancements add to its beauty and liveability, including kitchen upgrades, custom built-in cabinetry and a combination of Light and Dark colour schemes. Fluid open plan designs, Miele gas kitchen and luxury finishes make for functional yet beautiful family spaces.
Set amidst established homes and leafy tree-lined streets, acclaimed architects Nettletontribe have designed a supremely elegant tower. A rare combination of tranquillity and convenience, mere footsteps from the metropolitan buzz of The Forum and St Leonards Station.
Embassy Tower is positioned to provide the ultimate in lifestyle, surrounded by cafes and just a few easy steps to the bus, rail and shopping.
Connecting you in every way Embassy Tower puts you close to all that Sydney has to offer. 5km to the CBD, its dress circle location is the most central and convenient in the Lower North Shore.
– Superbly designed by award winning architects, Nettletontribe
– Spacious open plan living and dining, ducted dual-zoned A/C
– Beautiful balcony, offering easy indoor/outdoor living
– Integrated Fisher and Paykel fridge/freezer and Miele appliances
– Spacious master with built-in robes
– Common area, including BBQ and seating
Option to purchase with existing tenant or vacant possession.
Internal Size: 49SQM
External Size 7SQM
Strata Levies: $966.45 P/Q
Water rates: $153 P/Q
Council rates: $336 P/Q
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Wardrobes