Oversized Warehouse Apartment Designed by Iain Halliday of BKH with Bespoke Finishes
117-119 Kippax Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
- Beautiful Heritage Warehouse Conversion
- Open-plan & Spacious Living
- Soaring 3.2m High Ceilings
Residence 207 at No. 1 Lacey
Impressive for its exceptionally generous interiors showcasing the signature design excellence of leading architect Iain Halliday of BKH, this magnificent apartment spans 2 spacious levels with enormous rooms, soaring 3.2 metre high ceilings, European Oak herringbone floors and premium quality finishes.
On level 2 of No. 1 Lacey, a handsome heritage warehouse conversion of luxury oversized apartments with sophisticated contemporary design, meticulous craftsmanship and secure basement parking, it is positioned on the vibrant city fringe moments to cafes, cool bars, popular restaurants, Central train station and Chinatown.
A private elegant haven with a wonderful feeling of sanctuary, the apartment evokes a New York warehouse style ambience with its exposed brickwork and original heavy timber columns reflecting the architecture of the circa 1912 industrial building.
At entry level are vast open-plan living and dining areas, spacious entertainer's kitchen with European appliances and island bench, huge butlers pantry/laundry (with wall of storage cupboards), king-size bedrooms (with built-in wardrobes) and large bathroom finished with slab marble, glazed tiling and premium quality tapware.
Sculptural curved stairs lead down to the lower level with another enormous bedroom (with floor-to-ceiling built-ins) and spacious bathroom with deep bath and glass framed rainshower.
Additional features include ducted zoned r/c air-conditioning plus ceiling fans, bespoke S-track velvet curtains with electrical provision for additional blinds, designer pendant lighting and level lift access to a car space and storage cage in the secure basement parking area.
- BKH design, soaring 3.2 ceilings, huge rooms
- Generous open-plan living and dining areas
- Huge storeroom/butlers pantry with laundry
- 2 vast king-size bedrooms, both with built-ins
- 2 large bathrooms, main with bath & shower
- Sleek European appliances
- Built-in Liebherr 80 bottle dual-zone wine
- Integrated fridge/freezer and clothes dryer
- NEFF steam oven with retracting door
- Franke gas cooktop with wok burner
- Buster and Punch door handles, laundry
cupboard handles, & kitchen lights
- Motorised blackout blinds in guest room
- European Oak herringbone parquetry floors
- Wide windows, designer lighting, ceiling fans
- Bespoke joinery, wardrobes, generous storage
- Ducted zoned r/c air-con, custom curtains
- Excellent natural light, sunny east aspect
- Secure car space, lock-up storage
- Level lift access to lobby & parking
- Internal 137sqm, parking and basement storage 28sqm
- Strata levies $1780.60/quarter
- Water rates $166.82/quarter
- Council rates $282.20/quarter
Download the Strata Report here (Costs apply): https://www.beforeyoubid.com.au/purchase/unit-207-117-kippax-street-surry-hills-nsw-2010/strata
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Wardrobes
- Secure Parking