228/122 Terry Street, Rozelle
118 Terry Street
Rozelle NSW 2039
- Northerly Aspect
- Indoor/Outdoor Living
- Secure Car Park & Storage
Northerly sunshine streams into this designer one-bedroom plus study apartment enjoying leafy district and distant water views in the Union Balmain, a stylish architectural security complex in a fantastic village enclave with cafes, shopping, restaurants at the door and 350m stroll to waterfront parklands.
Ticking all the boxes with level lift access, a secure car space and storage cage, the apartment is a rare find in this tightly-held complex completed in 2015.
Capturing a cameo water view from the spacious king-size bedroom, the apartment impresses with its large study area fitted with a built-in desk ideal for working at home. Crisp white interiors with wide floorboards and full floor to ceiling glass doors create a bright and breezy feel with a sleek bathroom, separate laundry, Smeg gas kitchen with dining area, and a light-filled living area extending to a covered alfresco terrace.
Private and tranquil, the apartment has easy lift access to a shared rooftop terrace with a communal vegetable garden, alfresco entertaining area, built-in BBQs and sweeping views to the city. Enjoy a wonderfully convenient lifestyle on the fringe of Balmain Peninsula with 250m walk to Woolworths Metro on Darling Street, 300m to city buses on Victoria Road, and minutes to The Bay Run.
- Sun-filled northerly aspect in security complex
- 74sqm of internal & external living, plus car space and storage cage
- Covered alfresco terrace with designer privacy screens
- Living area flows onto the terrace with walk-in storage cupboards at each end
- Spacious king-size bedroom with b/in mirrored wardrobe
- Study area with large built-in desk
- Sleek two-way bathroom opens to bedroom and study
- Streamlined gourmet kitchen and open-plan dining area
- Smeg gas cooktop, oven, rangehood, microwave
- F&P drawer dishwasher, integrated fridge, pantry cupboard
- Large concealed laundry with sink and built-in storage
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fans, built-in storage
- Secure car space, lock-up storage and visitor parking
- Level lift access to rooftop, lobby and parking area
- Landscaped roof terrace, communal vegetable garden and BBQs
- Village enclave with shops, cafes, restaurants at door
Water Rates approx. $158 p/q.
Council Rates approx. $338 p/q.
Strata Levies approx. $1488 p/q.
Co-Agent Scott Robertson Balmain Realty
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Wardrobes