Large sun-filled north facing 1 bedroom apartment with expansive outdoor area
15 Bayswater Road
Potts Point NSW 2011
- 82 sqm north facing 1 bedroom apartment
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area
- Located in art deco The Hampton building
This stylish and spacious 82 sqm one bedroom apartment is ideally situated in the north corner of the much sought-after art deco ‘The Hampton’ building located in the heart of Potts Point. The sophisticated apartment offers contemporary living with interior design by Marchese & Partners.
A one-off design incorporating a 22 sqm north facing outdoor entertaining area with separate wintergarden leading to outdoor terrace. This luxurious residence has cleverly designed interiors, high ceilings, rich timber floors and a spacious layout. The open plan kitchen features a Caesarstone island bench, European appliances, gas cooking and large pantry.
The well thought out floorplan includes an entry hall which then leads into the main living and dining area filled with natural light.
The Hampton’s stunning lobby ensures your arrival is always in absolute style. Its Manhattan style welcome is as dramatic as it is luxurious with a concierge at your service.
Its perfects elevation captures and overlooks the tree lined street whilst living in the heart of a thriving neighbourhood and surrounded by renowned restaurants, bars and moments to Rushcutters Bay and the CBD.
- Set within art deco & boutique building ‘The Hampton’
- Open plan living and dining area flowing onto large entertainment terrace
- Kitchen with beautiful Caesarstone benchtops, European appliances, and large pantry
- North facing living & balcony area
- Rich timber flooring
- Bedroom with large built-in robe flowing onto wintergarden
- Internal laundry
- Exclusive concierge services
- Moments to boutique grocers, bakeries and deli’s.
- Ultimate convenience with train station at your doorstep
Strata rates $1209 per quarter
Water rates $169 per quarter
Council rates $297 per quarter
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Wardrobes
- Open Spaces
- Outdoor Ent