Exciting Opportunity In World Class Beach Location
246-248 Campbell Parade
Bondi Beach NSW 2026
- Sold in just 3 weeks
- Breathtaking panoramic views
- DA approved plans for new development
In a blue-chip location with spectacular views and iconic Bondi Beach at the door, this top floor apartment presents a never to be repeated opportunity in a landmark beachfront building with DA approved plans for contemporary transformation to a luxury residential complex designed by award winning architect Luigi Rosselli. Set in the premier top floor position on the North East corner of the building, the apartment captures a breathtaking uninterrupted beach and ocean panorama from Ben Buckler to Icebergs Pool, Mackenzies Point and coastal headlands in the distance.
Innovatively designed for luxury coastal living, the DA plans for the existing two-bedroom apartment increase its size to 120sqm with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, open-plan kitchen, dining and living area extending to a balcony with mesmerising views of the surf, beach and ocean. With high ceilings and wide glass windows framing the views, the apartment delivers an enviable beachside lifestyle in a world class location with renowned cafes and restaurants footsteps from the door.
Artfully conceived with high end finishes, the Luigi Rosselli designed transformation of the building includes an internal lift and secure parking. This apartment has one car space and there is provision to purchase additional car spaces within the building. Upon completion of development scheduled to commence in 2021, the building is destined to be one of the most coveted luxury residential buildings on Bondi Beach.
New build will include:
- Luxury interiors, high end finishes, generous
- Balcony area with mesmerising views
- High ceilings, oak floors, wide windows framing
- Spacious living and dining areas extend to balcony
- Gourmet open-plan kitchen with stone benchtops
- 3 double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- 2 designer bathrooms, main with bath and shower
- Main king-size bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Option to purchase 2 car parking spaces
Levies per quarter:
Water Rates $179
Council Rates $346.25
Strata Rates $3,312