AUTHENTIC WAREHOUSE 1-BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH SECURE PARKING
46 Wentworth Avenue
Surry Hills NSW 2010
- Located in the landmark Griffiths Teas
- In the heart of Surry Hills
- Architecturally designed by Alex Popov
This one-bedroom apartment in the landmark Griffiths Teas has been meticulously designed to work within and around the building’s remarkable heritage assets. Perfectly positioned on the eastern side of the building.
The Griffiths Teas building is ideally located right at the edge of the CBD and immersed in the vibrant culture of Surry Hills. This iconic warehouse conversion provides the ideal combination of work and play – a building that is one of Inner-Sydney’s most in-demand addresses.
From raw brick walls and timber floorboards to the spacious exposed timber ceilings, the apartment has been constructed to reveal as much of the buildings structure as possible.
The rugged, worn aspect of the original warehouse gives way to an interior that has been designed and crafted with the utmost care and inventiveness with the apartment finished with impeccable contemporary detailing. The timber columns beams and joists of the original building have been left fully exposed becoming essential features of the apartment’s interior architecture.
- Soaring 3m+ high ceilings and large timber windows offering incredible volume and light
- Minutes from Central Station and 10 minutes by car to the airport
- Unique heritage features including original masonry, timber ceilings, exposed timber beams, columns and floorboards
- Located in boutique building of only 31
- The eclectic Surry Hills neighbourhood at your doorstep
-Seccure parking with storage located on 194 Goulburn Street.
Strata levies: approx. $1,519 p/q
Water rates: approx. $194 p/q
Council rates: approx. $279 p/q
ENQUIRE NOW | Call Caroline Fagerlund on 0414 430 094.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Wardrobes
- Secure Parking