Beachside Top Floor Apartment With Panoramic Views, NE Aspect, Balcony And 2 Oversized Garages - 226SQM House-Size Living
77 Dudley Street
Coogee NSW 2034
- Spectacular 270° views
- Prized north-east aspect
- Generous 226SQM layout
Spectacular 270° views across Wedding Cake Island to the ocean’s endless horizon, Coogee Beach and north to coastal headlands set the scene for the ultimate beachside lifestyle at this impressive house-size apartment in the premier top floor position of Casa Del Mar, a boutique c1967 building of 14 apartments situated just one block back from oceanfront Grant Reserve, iconic Wylie’s Baths, clifftop coastal walks and 250m walk to the surf and sand.
Bathed in all day sunshine with a prized north-east aspect and a generous layout with 226sqm of internal/external space on title, the apartment features windows on three sides, one small common wall and a wraparound balcony backdropped by the breathtaking views.
Recently updated with new carpet throughout, the family-sized interiors include 3 double bedrooms (main with ensuite, WIR, balcony and 2nd bedroom with WIR), 2 bathrooms, laundry, open-plan kitchen and large living and dining areas extending to the balcony.
Enjoying ocean breezes from its elevated position, the apartment has a fresh neutral palette and scope to add your own stamp of designer style. A rare find with easy access to two oversized interconnecting lock-up garages - one with a shower for rinsing off after swimming at the beach.
Enviable lifestyle with a short stroll to coastal parklands, vibrant cafes, beachside eateries, bars and the landmark Coogee Pavilion.
- Premier top floor position, 226sqm of internal/external on title
- Spectacular views of ocean, beach and coastal headlands
- Wraparound balcony with NE aspect and breathtaking views
- 3 spacious double bedrooms, 2 with large walk-in wardrobes
- Main bedroom with ensuite, WIR and wraparound balcony
- 2 bathrooms, main with bath and frameless glass shower
- Living and dining area with built-in cabinetry and wet bar
- Open-plan kitchen with zip tap, electric cooktop, oven, dishwasher
- Entry foyer with b/in storage, laundry with sink and b/in storage
- 2 oversized interconnecting lock-up garages, one with shower
- 250m to the beach, 100m to clifftop park, 270m to Wylie's Baths
- Footsteps to coastal walks, 650m to Woolworths and shopping
- Short stroll to Coogee’s café scene, bars and beachside dining
Strata levies: $1,779.89 p/q
Water rates: $145.71 p/q
Council rates: $396.66 p/q
Thursday 10am-10.30am and 5.30pm-6pm
On-site Saturday 29th May 10.30am
Alexandra Anthony 0401 977 671
Caroline Fagerlund 0414 430 094
- Built in Wardrobes
- Secure Parking