Waterfront Reserve Family Home With Panoramic Main Harbour Views
25 Cremorne Rd
Cremorne Point NSW 2090
- Grand harbourside manor
- Part of the picturesque landscape
- Elegantly elevated above Mosman Bay
Delight in the idyllic scenery & lifestyle of this harbourside reserve. Admired for its old world beauty, and envied for its waterfront reserve position, this grand harbourside manor is firmly a part of the picturesque landscape that lines the iconic Cremorne Point Walk.
Elegantly elevated, above the protected haven of Mosman Bay, both levels of the property welcome intimate and tranquil water views that stretch out into the main harbour and over to the Eastern Suburbs. Recently rejuvenated with style and finesse new life has been injected into the lofty interiors with fresh paint, restored timber floors and sophisticated fixtures.
Watch the daily parade of ferries from Musgrave Street Wharf into Circular Quay – only 300m to Cremorne Point Ferry Terminal for a rapid city commute, close to buses.
- Connecting living and dining rooms encased in a traditional harbourside verandah
- Custom sunroom wrapped in bi-fold windows with built-in lounges to enjoy the outlook
- Older style kitchen equipped with gas Miele cooking and a Bosch dishwasher
- High ceilings, ceiling fans, leadlights, ceiling roses, period fireplaces, French doors, timber fretwork / panelling
- Manicured lawns and gardens upon the Cremorne Point Walk
- In-ground pool with private BBQ courtyard
- Under-house storage/cellar
- Guest room or office with private entry
- Separate lock-up garage and carport, secure forecourt garden and drying area
- Under-house storage/cellar, alarm system
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Outdoor Ent
- Swimming Pool